Stewart Title Guaranty Co. and Stewart Title Company are wholly owned subsidiaries of Stewart Information Services Corp. (NYSE-STC), a customer-driven, technology-enabled, strategically competitive, real estate information, title insurance and transaction management company.
- Established in 1893. Headquartered in Houston, Texas.
- Stewart Title is one of the largest title companies in the industry. Comprised of a family of companies, Stewart provides title insurance and related information services required for settlement by the real estate and mortgage industries throughout the United States and international markets through a network of owned operations and Stewart Trusted Provider title agencies.
- Stewart also provides loan origination and servicing support; loan review services; REO asset management; due diligence for capital markets; home and personal insurance services; tax-deferred exchanges; and technology to streamline the real estate process.
- Stewart’s International Group is licensed to issue policies in a multitude of international markets. Our network of regional offices spans Australia, Canada, the Caribbean, Europe, Mexico and the United Kingdom, making our expertise accessible all over the globe.
- Stewart is part of the Title Industry, an important part of every American’s life, protecting people’s investments in their homes.
- Stewart is prepared for the future. Our deliberate and steady growth has provided a financial position that allows us to continue innovating and spending on key initiatives which will propel us forward in the real estate space.
- At Stewart, we are working diligently to provide products and services that add value to the transaction and simplify the process. Tools like Stewart Online and LenderExpressQuote® move us toward real-time information and enhanced customer experience.